World Exposure Report? | The Boneyard

World Exposure Report?

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
Has anyone heard of this site? It’s been wrong pretty often so, meh.

Regarding Ashley Owusu, who just committed to transferring to Virginia Tech...

BRS24

LisaG
Reaction Score
Some background from Haden. Not gonna post the original DMs from the WER account (vile), however the upside is that with Haden going public with the crud that this guy sent her, others have come forward with similar experiences, so let's hope he is shunned from the WBB community as we don't need this behavior. There are so many really good reporters/journalists/bloggers/analysts that have been working for years in the sport that should be getting the credit.

1651409575529.png

Sifaka

O sol nascerá amanhã.
Reaction Score
We have had a number of posts about this individual over the past couple of years.

Donnie Woods = WER

Appears to be a one person “organization”.

His credentials are appallingly thin. He was an assistant coach at a number of community colleges over about a dozen years, with average tenure of under two years at each job.

See post #253 in this thread- Transfer portal part 2

Coach Haden is Head Coach at a program where Woods claims to have been an assistant/instructor. His employment there lasted a grand total of 10 months.

Last edited:

BRS24

LisaG
Reaction Score
We have had a number of posts about this individual over the past couple of years.

Donnie Woods = WER

Appears to be a one person “organization”.

His credentials are appallingly thin. He was an assistant coach at a number of community colleges over about a dozen years, with average tenure of under two years at each job.
As expected, WER and his personal twitter account are now private. Based on the tweet replies and DMs he sent, both his personal and professional credibility should be zero, however we constantly see folks rehabbed and retreaded without any effort, while the ones that are truly invested in a sport are never promoted.

Reaction Score
What’s wrong with him, why constantly put out fake news. It just doesn’t make sense.

Reaction Score
Some background from Haden. Not gonna post the original DMs from the WER account (vile), however the upside is that with Haden going public with the crud that this guy sent her, others have come forward with similar experiences, so let's hope he is shunned from the WBB community as we don't need this behavior. There are so many really good reporters/journalists/bloggers/analysts that have been working for years in the sport that should be getting the credit.

View attachment 76085
I went to college with Hana. She was always so sweet and I’m so proud of her success. WER has always gotten things wrong in my opinion and what he did to Hana was DISGUSTING.

Reaction Score
I just tweeted my support of Coach Haden. The WBB community needs to stand up to the WER’s, aka Donnie Woods, of the world.

He calls women that disagree with him “hoes” [sic]
Glad you did. I sent a DM to Coach Haden thanking her for going public.

He's also verbally abusive to teenagers. One friend's daughter received nasty responses where he mocked her for having questions about a list of prospects. He really thinks he's the next best thing to WBB when he's the worst.

Reaction Score
Glad you did. I sent a DM to Coach Haden thanking her for going public.

He's also verbally abusive to teenagers. One friend's daughter received nasty responses where he mocked her for having questions about a list of prospects. He really thinks he's the next best thing to WBB when he's the worst.
She appreciates all the love she said by the way.

vtcwbuff

Civil War Buff
Reaction Score
Wait a minute. This guy has a huge amount of experience in WCBB. After all he was an assistant coach at an obscure community college.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom