Working for Success everyday! #UCONNFootball | The Boneyard

Working for Success everyday! #UCONNFootball

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Great addition to staff...

KBuggs4 5:07pm via Safari on iOS
Working for Success everyday! #UCONNFootball sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/p…

buggs.jpg

UConnDan97

predicting undefeated seasons since 1983
Reaction Score
Reaction Score
And yet, the photo of the player shows the Block "C" helmet.

UConnDan97

Reaction Score
And yet, the photo of the player shows the Block "C" helmet.

They don't have a picture of a huddle at the Rent with the new helmets yet.

There is only one reason to have the dog that they have displayed on that poster; to defend or reinforce the new logo look. At no other point in time over the last 30 years would that dog have made sense on our poster....until now, I suppose...

Reaction Score
This in all likelihood was created by Coach Buggs for recruiting purposes. nothing more - nothing less. The dog matches what is now the logo.

Do you wanna complain that the UConn Football font isn't trimmed in red too??

... And folks wonder why people have stopped posting on this board. Insufferable.

I'm done... Sorry.

UConnDan97

Reaction Score
This in all likelihood was created by Coach Buggs for recruiting purposes. nothing more - nothing less. The dog matches what is now the logo.

Do you wanna complain that the UConn Football font isn't trimmed in red too??

... And folks wonder why people have stopped posting on this board. Insufferable.

I'm done... Sorry.

Sorry you're sensitive to my comments, my friend. I don't think that I'm one who generally b#$ches on this board a lot, either. I'm also sorry that I'm bothered by the fact that we no longer use our iconic real-life husky in a recruiting poster. I'll try to be more sufferable in the future...

UConnDan97

Reaction Score
By the way, my commentary on the dog is in no way a reflection on what I believe about Coach Buggs. From everything that I have seen so far, he seems to be a very good pick-up. High energy, good with the recruits, etc. I've got a very good feeling about him and about his UConn future...

OkaForPrez

Really Popular Poster
Reaction Score
Sorry you're sensitive to my comments, my friend. I don't think that I'm one who generally b#$ches on this board a lot, either. I'm also sorry that I'm bothered by the fact that we no longer use our iconic real-life husky in a recruiting poster. I'll try to be more sufferable in the future...
+1. I like the new logo. I tend to deviate from the HFD view 99/100. But don't F with Jonathan. It's one degree away from making us the UConn bulldogs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom