Work smarter not harder | The Boneyard

Work smarter not harder

Reaction Score
Thats what the team needs to do its what Hurley needs to do. Build some touch around the basket, some offensive awareness, try not to throw touchdown passes or alley oops that go into the 10th row (Jalen Gaffney). Hurley likes to talk a big game and say his team needs more practice well you have had your practices now what, what have you taught these guys. Effort is not the answer its production. Working smarter=efficiency =winning, working harder=wasted effort=losing.

C

Chief00

I will tell you Sanogo’s mind is like a computer. He soaks it in. A coach once said, you need to be careful what you say around guys who actually listen to you.

Reaction Score
even if not 100% accurate (i don't know), it's a pretty interesting point.
Brendan Adams to Ajax in one of the first games. But that’s the only one I can think of.

Reaction Score
Brendan Adams to Ajax in one of the first games. But that’s the only one I can think of.
I think I saw one where Bouk was the recipient and it was in one the first two games. Maybe, there was one from Bouk to Whaley in those games too. Easier to execute against weaker teams where you can get in transition more.

Reaction Score
Thats what the team needs to do its what Hurley needs to do. Build some touch around the basket, some offensive awareness, try not to throw touchdown passes or alley oops that go into the 10th row (Jalen Gaffney). Hurley likes to talk a big game and say his team needs more practice well you have had your practices now what, what have you taught these guys. Effort is not the answer its production. Working smarter=efficiency =winning, working harder=wasted effort=losing.
Phew! At least we have you to help fix things. Thank you!!!

Reaction Score
"Work smarter not harder" sounds ok, but wouldn't you prefer the coaching staff focuses on commitment to the game and to the program. Embodied by a different slogan... how does "10 toes in" sound? Or maybe something that stresses our need for consistent energy level. Hurley should run around demanding everyone play at a "level 5!"

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom