Wordle Discussion Daily Spoilers | Page 26 | The Boneyard

Wordle Discussion Daily Spoilers

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Solid Day
70253877-F3EB-41F9-A30D-5721D1E6D842.jpeg

HuskyHawk

Reaction Score
Did it the way the bot does for the first time. Second guess got me to one possible answer.
1653311393372.png

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
Did it the way the bot does for the first time. Second guess got me to one possible answer.
View attachment 76540
I took a look at the bot for first time after seeing your post. I don't like that it recommends using plurals for eliminating possibilities since using a plural will never get you a 2. That said, my use of 'heron' on line three was the bot's choice as well and got me to one possible answer.

Also just not a fan of using a set list of opening words, but that's me. I seem to prefer digging myself a deeper hole to crawl out of in most areas of my life :p

HuskyHawk

Reaction Score
I took a look at the bot for first time after seeing your post. I don't like that it recommends using plurals for eliminating possibilities since using a plural will never get you a 2. That said, my use of 'heron' on line three was the bot's choice as well and got me to one possible answer.

Also just not a fan of using a set list of opening words, but that's me. I seem to prefer digging myself a deeper hole to crawl out of in most areas of my life :p
Oh I don't use their opening words. I wing it every day. Mostly guessing on vowels but also consonant combinations like CH or ST or SH. The bot always recommends that you choose a word that can't be the solution in guess 2. I haven't done that but did today. With H (but not in slot 2) and E at the end I was stuck (indeed bot said only 5 words remained). I knew it had to begin with H, but S was gone, so "HOUSE" or "HORSE" was out.

Reaction Score
Oh I don't use their opening words. I wing it every day. Mostly guessing on vowels but also consonant combinations like CH or ST or SH. The bot always recommends that you choose a word that can't be the solution in guess 2. I haven't done that but did today. With H (but not in slot 2) and E at the end I was stuck (indeed bot said only 5 words remained). I knew it had to begin with H, but S was gone, so "HOUSE" or "HORSE" was out.
What is the "bot"?

I'm 131-3 with a current streak of 65. I can't recall ever intentionally choosing a word that can't be a solution. Although I'll occasionally do that through carelessness.

I always start with some random word. I'm a golf fan so today I used "MAJOR" in recognition of local guy Justin Thomas's win in the PGA Championship ( a golf "major" championship). Of course, that word, which is sub-optimal according to the way that most players seem to start the game, got me nothing

HuskyHawk

Reaction Score
What is the "bot"?

I'm 131-3 with a current streak of 65. I can't recall ever intentionally choosing a word that can't be a solution. Although I'll occasionally do that through carelessness.

I always start with some random word. I'm a golf fan so today I used "MAJOR" in recognition of local guy Justin Thomas's win in the PGA Championship ( a golf "major" championship). Of course, that word, which is sub-optimal according to the way that most players seem to start the game, got me nothing
There is a Wordle bot that analyzes your guesses. WordleBot: Your Daily Wordle Companion

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boatbro

Top Bottom