Wordle Discussion Daily Spoilers | Page 102 | The Boneyard

Wordle Discussion Daily Spoilers

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Yes, @storrsroars my rules meant I wasn’t going to do much better than this. But they are designed to avoid total misses and I had it down to one word left.
IMG_0183.jpeg

HuskyHawk

Reaction Score
After 22 years, I'd had enough of woodpeckers causing thousands of dollars of damage, along with my southern facing boards getting sunbaked and warping, so I we finally ripped off all the cedar and put new siding up.

But good luck to you!
Woodpeckers don’t like Cedar shakes, because no insects. But They love Poplar trim boards. I finally replaced all mine with the fake stuff. All the new houses I’m looking at use the fake trim boards. The front siding is hardiplank, good luck to woodpeckers on fiber cement.

Reaction Score
You deserve more credit than that. You could've gone with 'barge' or 'large'.

Well, why I call it "low skill" was that the 2nd guess was sub-optimal. Maybe if I had given it more thought, I could have come up with RANGE as guess number 2, which at least would be no worse than a 4 if it actually was BARGE or LARGE.

HuskyHawk

Reaction Score
I stayed from the rule for line 4 and it cost me. Didn't believe this would actually be a solution word. I don't know it as a horse racing term @storrsroars just the adjective form of "sulk", which is still a pathetic word for a solution. Nobody uses it.
1683030042968.png

HuskyHawk

Reaction Score
It came to mind for me, but I thought that the NYT would realize the date tomorrow. Certainly my 3rd guess was appropriate. I think I'll start with it tomorrow.
1683118134643.png

uconnbaseball

Hey there
Reaction Score
You do realized you can trim these screenshots down, right? Nice 3 but what the hell is PAWER?

I am gonna figure that out tomorrow, also that and stare are my two favorite start words, I like clearing P and W early as they are often involved in the trickiest words (waltz, parer cone to mind) and _a_er is self explanatory.

Pawer refers to someone who holds or caresses someone inappropriately. Old time word.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom