Word has it.... | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Word has it....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
the p5 are watching the ncaa and you can be sure that if these schools don't receive the punishment they deserve, the p5 will want nothing to do with ncaa oversight. There's a ton of pressure on the ncaa to show the p5 that they will do the right thing.

Exactly right. I posted on another thread that the NCAA will punish Syracuse and/or UNC if such punishment helps the NCAA keeps its cash cow, i.e. the P5. If it does not, then there will be no punishment. The NCAA is in survival mode.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Cuse might be staring down a 2 year ban, maybe we can pull another Donyell Marshall :oops:
Post season ban, I presume. If accurately reporting grades but failling APR due to transfers gets you a 1 year ban and a decade long scheme of fraudulent reports and playing ineligible players gets you 2 years, playing ineligible players and committing fraud is a viable strategy for coaches to pursue. No point on commenting on the punishment until it comes out and we can see what the terms are.

Do you have any source?

CL82

Reaction Score
Given their transgressions, two years would be appropriate, for years 16 and 17.

I have a feeling that UNC is going to get the death penalty along with vacated titles, just my gut feeling.
I don't like to wish ill on another program (excluding BCU and 'Cuse, of course) but yeah, if enforcement is to have and validity I think they need to do just that with UNC. It is about as egregious set of facts as is possible for matters actually within the NCAA's purview.

CL82

Reaction Score
No your wrong, at this point following K's 1000th win, Vitale is a permanent fixture on the tip of Coach K's p enis, sort of like these guys:
cleaner%20fish%20on%20nurse%20shark.jpg
Well that was a disturbing post, of course I'm laughing so hard I bearly type this, but it was disturbing noneetheless.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CT2SC

Top Bottom