Wooden Award preseason Top 30 list

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
Crystal and Christyn are on the list. Walker is not. That should help motivate

nwhoopfan

hopeless West Coast homer
Reaction Score
Baylor and Oregon with 3 each. With apologies to our Baylor fans on this board, seems like Landrum and Richards are both a stretch to be included on this list.

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
Megan will be on the watch list by mid season. IMHO she and Christyn will have the bulk of "game high in points" awards this season - and I would think it would be pretty equal between the 2 of them.

Reaction Score
Baylor and Oregon with 3 each. With apologies to our Baylor fans on this board, seems like Landrum and Richards are both a stretch to be included on this list.
Yeah I think most Baylor fans would agree that after Cox, Nalyssa Smith is the most likely impact player. She certainly has the highest ceiling. Juicy and Didi are very good, but I don't think anyone expects them to contend for this sort of award.

nwhoopfan

hopeless West Coast homer
Reaction Score
Yeah I think most Baylor fans would agree that after Cox, Nalyssa Smith is the most likely impact player. She certainly has the highest ceiling. Juicy and Didi are very good, but I don't think anyone expects them to contend for this sort of award.

Agreed. I think both are important contributors for Baylor. They certainly have value.

Plebe

La verdad no peca pero incomoda
Reaction Score
This is what one can call an award for being a returning starter from the team that won it all.

DefenseBB

Snark is always appreciated!
Reaction Score
To me, I am most gratified that there NO Notre Dame players on the list! Also missing is the one player all the SC fans have been touting- Kiki Herbert Harrington! There were lots of curious picks and glaring omissions so one wonders who
Really is on this committee to review and select?

Frankly, they need to reach out to us in this forum to get the real dope onWomen’s College Basketball!

:D

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom