Won't win 10 games | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Won't win 10 games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
That is a very good Ok. State team. They have guys that can shoot from all over the court. They play good defense. They are a top 25 team. We spotted them 15, battled through injuries and foul trouble, and were in the game late.

If you watched this game, and think we can't win 9 games playing in the AAC, you should just stop watching basketball. We just scored more points in the second half than we did in each of the first 2 games, and fell short of the 3rd game by 1 point. If we get healthy, and sustain that effort from the 2nd half, we'll be fine.

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score
That is a very good Ok. State team. They have guys that can shoot from all over the court. They play good defense. They are a top 25 team. We spotted them 15, battled through injuries and foul trouble, and were in the game late.

If you watched this game, and think we can't win 9 games playing in the AAC, you should just stop watching basketball. We just scored more points in the second half than we did in each of the first 2 games, and fell short of the 3rd game by 1 point. If we get healthy, and sustain that effort from the 2nd half, we'll be fine.

You have to wonder, if Underwood coached them the past few years how much more noise would they have made?

zls44

Your #icebus Tour Director
Reaction Score
1 already. Does D2 Chaminade count?

To the NCAA Selection Committee? No.
To Las Vegas re: my dumb-looking over 20.5 wins ticket? YESSSSSSSS

Rico444

In the mix for six
Reaction Score
Double digits is 10 last I checked..

What's your point? You said we won't win 10 games, I think that we will.

BTW, still waiting for the Big12 announcement your car wash guy said was coming.

Reaction Score
If Jalen plays loose like he did second half we can make the tourney, if we get Gilbert and Larrier back.
Our other frosh will get better also, namely Vance and Vital. I think though they really need to focus on the AAC because I think our Conference foes will be licking their chops (we're vulnerable) and doing everything to bring us down. I just hope Ollie has them ready.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
This team is not just going to win 10 games, they will win the next 10. My actual prediction is that the next loss is @ Georgetown. They had a light bulb moment.

Reaction Score
This team is not just going to win 10 games, they will win the next 10. My actual prediction is that the next loss is @ Georgetown. They had a light bulb moment.

I would be willing to take that bet. Perhaps Temery can act as escrow agent? This team is so poorly coached and lacking in fundamentals that a 10 game winning streak now is just about mathematically impossible unless you are wearing your Scrappy 2.0 glasses.

Reaction Score

I call on this and raise: I think Amida will finally show up on offense going forward and we run the table from here. Thank me later.

Athlete94

UCONNGRD
Reaction Score
What's your point? You said we won't win 10 games, I think that we will.

BTW, still waiting for the Big12 announcement your car wash guy said was coming.
My point was they'll win no more than 10, sorry my bad.

DUDE, we've moved on from the Big 12, as they say "let it go, let it go." I like many are still hopeful, but let's focus on fixing this S storm of a football program first. If we aren't careful, Basketball isn't too far off. Next...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TNS

Top Bottom