Status
Not open for further replies.

pap49cba

The Supreme Linkster
Reaction Score
I noticed this after the game...

133441_600.jpg

Reaction Score
I think that's Sam Ostarello...and I felt Geno was giving her props for her play against Breanna...Sam is a UCONN style player...

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
Paisanos? Thought I heard that she was from Italy but I could be mistaken.
Yea the announcers (Meghan?) said she was born in Italy, so maybe he was talking to her about that???

Looking it up she was born in Pozzouli, Italy.

Olde Coach

Rip, Olde Coach
Reaction Score
Yea the announcers (Meghan?) said she was born in Italy, so maybe he was talking to her about that???

Looking it up she was born in Pozzouli, Italy.

I thought that Geno might have known her from somewhere on the recruiting trail. He often stops and says a few words to kids he has known from that part of his life/job.

In the handshake line, Geno often gives some words of praise to opponents who have played well in the game.

Reaction Score
I thought that Geno might have known her from somewhere on the recruiting trail. He often stops and says a few words to kids he has known from that part of his life/job.

In the handshake line, Geno often gives some words of praise to opponents who have played well in the game.
While she may have played well, (I wasn't paying attention to her) she had zero points and 2 boards...I think it's more of a recruiting/Italy thing...

Reaction Score
I noticed this after the game...

133441_600.jpg
The girl is from Italy, and she and Geno were conversing in Italian about the old country. I am sure she enjoyed talking to Geno, since he is very familiar with her home area.

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
The girl is from Italy, and she and Geno were conversing in Italian about the old country. I am sure she enjoyed talking to Geno, since he is very familiar with her home area.

Bingo.

Phil

Stats Geek
Reaction Score
She played well in the game before, high rebounder, IIRC, and I heard that Geno was letting her know not to get too down on her lowered performance against UConn. However, I don't recall whether I heard this from someone with inside knowledge or speculation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darkbloom

Top Bottom