Women's Frozen Four Final | The Boneyard

Women's Frozen Four Final

Reaction Score
Wisconsin beat BC 1-0 and Clarkson beat Minnesota 4-3 to advance to the finals in St. Charles, MO, (St. Louis). Game is tomorrow afternoon at 3:00 I am told.

I am tempted to burn some miles to root on the Lady Golden Knights in their quest for a second national title.

LGT!! LGT!! LGT!!

Reaction Score
Saw Clarkson win their first in 2014 in Hamden. Glad they beat Minnesota again! Go Clarkson!

Reaction Score
Saw Clarkson win their first in 2014 in Hamden. Glad they beat Minnesota again! Go Clarkson!
Thanks, so did we. Lucky we made it home in one piece after the party. Open bar on the university's nickel and all we had to do was tip the bartenders. When we left things were still going strong but if I had had one more drink Dorothy would have made me call Uber. In hindsight I probably should have. Techers have always been known to drink prodigious quantities, at least those who went to Clarkson when the NYS drinking age was 18.

Reaction Score
Now the ECAC has ground to stand on going forward. Excellent win for the conference.

Reaction Score
I was a four event skier for Clarkson but I was also an avid Clarkson hockey fan. When I had kids of my own they played soccer in the Fall (and summer) and baseball in the spring. Naturally we needed a winter sport. Having the Bolton Ice Palace only two miles away the choice was obvious. So I got them into hockey rather late compared to the other sports and that first year they were in the sport I took them to Storrs to see a game under the Saarinen roof. The speed of the game and quality of play was so much better than when I was at Clarkson (and they were ranked #2 in the nation one year and lost the championship to Michigan State whom they had beaten away in the regular season). I was incredibly intrigued and a couple years later ended up blogging about the Huskies men's team (there being no women's team). We are now almost 25 years down the road, I am still posting about Huskies Hockey, and I am very proud of my alma mater, Clarkson.

NATIONAL CHAMPIONS AGAIN

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NewErA

Top Bottom