Women's college basketball stars name their favorite college players not on their team | The Boneyard

Women's college basketball stars name their favorite college players not on their team

Bigboote

That's big-boo-TAY
Reaction Score
I love watching Kitley and Cunane playing against each other. Not a total shocker they said each other.

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
Part of the national conspiracy to disrespect UConn. :rolleyes:
I did not say that but I do think that is at some level an underlying (perhaps subconscious) issue for some.

'There goes another UConn player sweeping every award and taking over the press' :eek::oops:

Reaction Score
That was just a list of players named that somebody decided to include in the video. I doubt it was all inclusive. Who knows how many times anybody was actually mentioned?

Reaction Score
Always a pleasure seeing players acknowledge other players. Just shows that they are watching and studying. Pretty awesome.

Reaction Score
I am sure that every player ask had a different criteria for " favorite". We fans also have favorites for different reasons. Sometimes we pick them because they are very good, while other times its because we identity with them in some other way. I do not see picking a sister or best friend as not fitting the established criteria. A persons favorite player could be a walk on that seldom gets off the bench.

Wow! Have we gotten to the point where even peoples personal choices are criticized because the do not match our own?

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Some of my favorite non-UConn players include Cameron Brink, Haley Jones, Caitlyn Clark, and Katie Benzan. They are all fun to watch in some ways.

As a reminder on Haley Jones, when Geno and CD did the home visit with her, they fell in love with HaJo. Between her basketball skills and personality, everyone loved Haley. Azzi is the same way. We couldn't get Haley out of California, but we did get Azzi.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NewErA

Top Bottom