Women Lax conference? | The Boneyard

Women Lax conference?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Just curious if there's been any announcement on what league the Women's Lax team will play in going forward. The BE is desperate for teams, so I guess they could stay there.

Although going to the A-10 with regional rival UMass and AAC's Temple might have some appeal.

Reaction Score
Just curious if there's been any announcement on what league the Women's Lax team will play in going forward. The BE is desperate for teams, so I guess they could stay there.

Although going to the A-10 with regional rival UMass and AAC's Temple might have some appeal.

It hasn't been reported widely, but I've read a few newspaper stories that reported that the AAC and new Big East teams are going to combine their Field Hockey and women's lacrosse teams for the coming school year under the Big East banner. After that first year, they will reevaluate to see if the teams involved want to continue to operate a combined set up. Here's one sample story:

http://temple-news.com/sports/2013/04/30/with-shortage-of-american-teams-field-sports-join-big-east/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69
Top Bottom