WNBA Update | The Boneyard

WNBA Update

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aluminny69

Old Timer
Reaction Score
Wow, DT misses the tying layup with 9 seconds to go! Never thought I'd see the day. Fever beat Mercury 97-93.

DT scored 32, but not enough. Her counterpart, Erica Wheeler (who?) scored 16, and did her best to defend DT.

This is looking like an interesting season.

Reaction Score
Wow, DT misses the tying layup with 9 seconds to go! Never thought I'd see the day. Fever beat Mercury 97-93.

DT scored 32, but not enough. Her counterpart, Erica Wheeler (who?) scored 16, and did her best to defend DT.

This is looking like an interesting season.
I was disappointed. Great game. Catch was clutch in crunch time

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
Strong game by Indy. Slow start by Phx. Of course it's ridiculous to draw any conclusions after 1 or 2 games, but Dee is sure off to a great start. It's great seeing some of the newbies in the league getting some scratch. I think this rookie class will end up pretty strong. Williams and Mitchell both got some PT and Peters seems to be starting strong for her new team...

And what else can you say about Catch? One of the all time greats IMHO. Class act even tho she chose an unfortunate college... ;) Great to see she still has it! Works as hard as anyone I've ever seen, is the consummate teammate, and never complains. Has she EVER gotten T'd up? Reminds me of Bird in that respect - work their butts off but never seem to ever show if they are annoyed, pissed, or angry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TNS
Top Bottom