WNBA - Sky vs Dream at 3pm | The Boneyard

WNBA - Sky vs Dream at 3pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
Glad to see some of the games on NBA TV. I know I can get the WNBA all access, but I don't like watching games on my computer... Yeah, I have a smart TV, but it's smarter than I am and I can't figure out how to get the internet to play properly on it... :confused:

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
Glad to see some of the games on NBA TV. I know I can get the WNBA all access, but I don't like watching games on my computer... Yeah, I have a smart TV, but it's smarter than I am and I can't figure out how to get the internet to play properly on it... :confused:
the Smart TV isnt any good for for the WNBA app... you would need to run a "wire" from your computer/tablet to the SmartTV #HDMIcord

the WNBA app isnt a biggie like WatchESPN, YouTube, Pandora etc that are already built into the SmartTV... and Im not sure if you can update/add the app to your selected.

I havent actually looked to see if your SmartTV selection of app has the WNBA app... banking on someone else to do that.

BTW I do have the cord to transfer from laptop to TV but it sort of takes me away from my laptop

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
didnt know you DO NOT get a "fresh 30" in the W... if the shot clock is under 14

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Tiff, who was one of the leading shooters coming in, had an off-day, but her team got the win.

Orangutan

South Bend Simian
Reaction Score
Sky were without Vandersloot (in street clothes due to a sprained ankle) and that really hurt them. EDD is the centerpiece for Chicago but Sloot is every bit as important. She's the one that keeps the offense flowing and gets Quigley, Elena, and Cappie their shots.'

If Sloot isn't back for tomorrow's game against LA, it could get ugly.

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
Sky were without Vandersloot (in street clothes due to a sprained ankle) and that really hurt them. EDD is the centerpiece for Chicago but Sloot is every bit as important. She's the one that keeps the offense flowing and gets Quigley, Elena, and Cappie their shots.'

If Sloot isn't back for tomorrow's game against LA, it could get ugly.
Sloot is the Jefferson of the Sky

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TNS