WNBA Sea vs Wash.. right now | Page 2 | The Boneyard

WNBA Sea vs Wash.. right now

Reaction Score
That's a fairly early start for the home team for a week day. What's up with that?

It seems like all of the games have been on NBA channel lately, not ESPN. If they are trying to grow their audience, not a good approach. Or maybe they've given up on reaching a broad audience?

I'm not sure who you mean by "they". I'm sure the WNBA would be happy with ESPN2 broadcasting as many games as they want. This seems to be the amount of games they want.

Reaction Score
Why did Breanna play just 23 minutes? And score just 11? Did she get hurt? Was she just dominated by EDD?

I'm curious why the best point guard in the world and one of the superstar forwards in the world plus another great guard can't dominate the WNBA?

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Stewie played against EDD, which is a challenge. I think Elena got about half her points against Stewie. Coach Jenny took some starters out maybe late in the 1st Q. She wasn't happy with their play. None of the starters on either team except for TRP played in the 4th Q. Seattle trailed by 30, So Jenny decided to play the newbies and rest the starters. At one point, Peterson and SWK were going at it.

Games like this can distort player stats. Limited PT because the game was a blowout.

Jewell had a great start to the season, but her shot looks flat and off. She was mediocre today. No one for Seattle was especially good.

Kaleena was in warmup clothes, but wearing jewelry. She did not participate in shooting. But it's a step forward from wearing street clothes last week.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Why did Breanna play just 23 minutes? And score just 11? Did she get hurt? Was she just dominated by EDD?

I'm curious why the best point guard in the world and one of the superstar forwards in the world plus another great guard can't dominate the WNBA?

The early games can be tough on west coast teams. This game was the equivalent of 9:00 AM PT. The same applies to east coast teams visiting west teams for a late night game. Not an excuse, but it could be a factor.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score

They both had a bad day.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom