WNBA ROY ROY ROY | Page 2 | The Boneyard

WNBA ROY ROY ROY

Reaction Score
Ogunbowale dropped 35 on decent shooting upsetting the sparks along the way, not sure if she will be ROY, but the kid is a star, and has looked like a future MVP at times.

Reaction Score
Ogunbowale dropped 35 on decent shooting upsetting the sparks along the way, not sure if she will be ROY, but the kid is a star, and has looked like a future MVP at times.

They haven’t named a player under 6 foot as MVP since way back in the late 90’s.

Last edited:

bbsamjj

Rutgers Rooter
Reaction Score
Interesting stat Shades. They haven't named a guard MVP since Taurasi in 2009. In fact, the only true guards who have won MVP are DT and Cynthia Cooper. Swoopes did win it 3 times as a Guard/Forward.

The only current active player with more than one MVP is Parker, though I think that may change this year since I'd think EDD is the leader for her second MVP.

Reaction Score
My opinion has slightly changed for ROY. I’d be okay with Napheesa or Arike getting the nod. They both have had good rookie campaigns. I wrote Arike off and said that she’d be sort of a bench warmer in the W. She made me eat my words. She landed in a situation where she can do whatever she wants. Skylar’s out and she’s the team leader. For the life of me, I don’t understand why Kaela Davis and Allisha Gray aren’t the leaders...but what do I know?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ahserve34

Top Bottom