WNBA on facebook | The Boneyard

WNBA on facebook

Reaction Score
It is very good. But I have WNBA legal pass so not sure everyone can watch in Facebook.

nwhoopfan

hopeless West Coast homer
Reaction Score
I was unsuccessful on an attempt to find a game on Facebook earlier in the season, but I did catch the end of Seattle-Washington recently. Had to click a couple links before I actually got to the game, but it didn't require a subscription to anything other than having a Facebook account.

Blueballer

Transhumanist Consultant
Reaction Score
Horrible that these important games at the end of the season are only on FB and twitter. Got used to so many of the games being on regular TV early in the year.

Reaction Score
Be careful what you click because many facebook links are frauds and install malware. Go to the official WNBS Facebook page and on the left is links to the official streams and the times they will be available. No other account is necessary.

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
Horrible that these important games at the end of the season are only on FB and twitter. Got used to so many of the games being on regular TV early in the year.
I agree with you, but given the NBA is in full playoff mode, soccer is being played, the US Open tennis is televised all over ESPN, and MLB is still going strong, there just aren't enough sports channels that would have enough eyeballs to watch a WNBA game.

Reaction Score
Be careful what you click because many facebook links are frauds and install malware. Go to the official WNBS Facebook page and on the left is links to the official streams and the times they will be available. No other account is necessary.
I follow WNBA in Facebook, and the game pop up automatically.

Reaction Score
Every single game that isn't broadcast on a cable system in your area is available to you on WNBA League Pass, for less that $20 for the whole season - virtually free, or at least FAR less than one ticket to one game would be (if you watched 20 games for the season that way [I do], that's less than $1.00 per game). I see any game I want, cast it to my big TV, and basically don't know the difference whether it's broadcast by a network or not.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Every single game that isn't broadcast on a cable system in your area is available to you on WNBA League Pass, for less that $20 for the whole season - virtually free, or at least FAR less than one ticket to one game would be (if you watched 20 games for the season that way [I do], that's less than $1.00 per game. I see any game I want, cast it to my big TV, and basically don't know the difference whether it's broadcast by a network or not.
I paid $18 for a season of WNBA. A bargain to support WNBA and also watch the games
And it auto renew for me every year.

Blueballer

Transhumanist Consultant
Reaction Score
Every single game that isn't broadcast on a cable system in your area is available to you on WNBA League Pass, for less that $20 for the whole season - virtually free, or at least FAR less than one ticket to one game would be (if you watched 20 games for the season that way [I do], that's less than $1.00 per game. I see any game I want, cast it to my big TV, and basically don't know the difference whether it's broadcast by a network or not.

That's all it costs? I didn't know it was that reasonable. Thanks

Reaction Score
The reason I put my original post on here was because I had never watched WNBA (or any live thing) on Facebook so I clicked Facebook's search and typed WNBA and it gave me several links. The 2nd one was WNBA Live. I clicked it and it asked me to log in. Hmmm. I clicked the link to see what it was going to charge - BAM my antivirus went nuts! It refused to allow me to visit the page do to malware. Those of us rookies to this platform need to know this is like many links on Facebook. Some of you already had options - this was intended for those of us who did not.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jfreeds

Top Bottom