WNBA News - Adair & Mama Taj | The Boneyard

WNBA News - Adair & Mama Taj

Status
Not open for further replies.

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
Tat is just awesome, I know she stated in several sources that she really enjoyed playing with Maya.

VAMike23

The Virginian
Reaction Score
I saw that the other day about Adair, then read the transcript of an online chat that Taj had done for someone, maybe the the Star-Tribune. It sounds like she is hoping to come off the bench this year in support of Adair and Amber Harris, rather than start. Also she commented that this year she is going to step back a little bit from the leadership role she had last year and let Seimone be the stronger leading voice that she became toward the end of the season.

I just wish every post in America would watch tape of both Mama Taj and Kevin McHale, to improve their footwork!!!!!

Reaction Score
I saw that the other day about Adair, then read the transcript of an online chat that Taj had done for someone, maybe the the Star-Tribune. It sounds like she is hoping to come off the bench this year in support of Adair and Amber Harris, rather than start. Also she commented that this year she is going to step back a little bit from the leadership role she had last year and let Seimone be the stronger leading voice that she became toward the end of the season.

I just wish every post in America would watch tape of both Mama Taj and Kevin McHale, to improve their footwork!!!!!

Good call. IMO footwork is the key to effective post play.
In the Sweet 16 game against Old Dominion in 2008, Brittney Hunter put on a post play classic scoring three consecutive times down the floor in the early minutes fo the second half. She would have taken Dennis Rodman to school on her last basket.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom