WNBA League Pass | The Boneyard

WNBA League Pass

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I signed up for on-line streaming for the WNBA and noticed that mant of there games are on ESPN3. Does that mean if they are on ESPN3 than Wnba League pass which I paid for ,will not be showing the game?

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
every game I click on is "blacked out"... on the WNBA Pass app.

but it seems that the ESPNWatch app is showing all games (watching the Sun vs Sky)

Reaction Score
I emailed them tonight. They said when a game is on espn tv, all games are blacked out on WNBA league pass for that time period. There was a game on espn tonight at 7;30, so all the other games tonight were blackedout. I told them that was not fair because we paid to watch the games. It is espn that dictates in their contract. If you go to the WNBA website it has the list of nationally televised games on espn.

Maybe if others complain, it may change.

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
I emailed them tonight. They said when a game is on espn tv, all games are blacked out on WNBA league pass for that time period. There was a game on espn tonight at 7;30, so all the other games tonight were blackedout. I told them that was not fair because we paid to watch the games. It is espn that dictates in their contract. If you go to the WNBA website it has the list of nationally televised games on espn.

Maybe if others complain, it may change.
that's horrible... because of one game

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
I noticed the same thing. I guess when ESPN is streaming a game, it's not available on the "League Pass" site. I was away from home yesterday at the beginning of the Wings/Fever game. I was a bit miffed as to why I could not get the game on my phone via the WNBA app. It was not until half time that I realized it (and the rest of the games yesterday) was streaming on "watch ESPN". I guess in the future, if we get a message that the game is blacked out in our area, the knee-jerk reaction will be to go directly to watch ESPN (ESPN3) to see if it's being streamed there.

Reaction Score
Watching the Liberty. Shoni Schimmel has ballooned!!!! A professional athlete just can't get that out of shape! Shocking.

Aluminny69

Old Timer
Reaction Score
Seattle - LA on now.
Some observations: Parker is making a statement, 21 points in the first half, just dominating. KML is still slow. Sue Bird does not look like the player we know. Seattle has at least 11 turnovers in the first half. Looks like Stewart will have more losses after one game, than she did her entire senior college season.

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
Parker doing what she does. KML looks good, Bird is still the general. Stewie creating her own points

Gus Mahler

Popular Composer
Reaction Score
Some observations: Parker is making a statement, 21 points in the first half, just dominating. KML is still slow. Sue Bird does not look like the player we know. Seattle has at least 11 turnovers in the first half. Looks like Stewart will have more losses after one game, than she did her entire senior college season.
And probably by more total points that her five college losses combined. :eek:

Reaction Score
Watching the Liberty. Shoni Schimmel has ballooned!!!! A professional athlete just can't get that out of shape! Shocking.

i agrre.....she is way way out of shape.Zahui b. maybe spelled wrong is also in terrible shape. i was watching the game and was smh. Her uniform looks too big like her shorts may fall down. im an easy going guy so im suprised that i said to myself that i wouldnt even let either of them play. i decided last year that the WNBA is for the most part a terrible product. Only the elite players have their ish together. the role players are good players at all. large dropoff and to me it shows and is a big problem

Reaction Score
We can't get audio on our WNBA league pass streaming on our iPad.Video is fine.
Does anyone else have this problem?
Tried on iPad for the first time today. It made me download the WNBA app (not required on computer), then all good, including audio

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
Tried on iPad for the first time today. It made me download the WNBA app (not required on computer), then all good, including audio
tablets and computers are 2 different animals... all tablets (well most, Windows sponsored tablets dont) require "apps", computer (laptops) go thru browsers

Reaction Score
I noticed the same thing. I guess when ESPN is streaming a game, it's not available on the "League Pass" site. I was away from home yesterday at the beginning of the Wings/Fever game. I was a bit miffed as to why I could not get the game on my phone via the WNBA app. It was not until half time that I realized it (and the rest of the games yesterday) was streaming on "watch ESPN". I guess in the future, if we get a message that the game is blacked out in our area, the knee-jerk reaction will be to go directly to watch ESPN (ESPN3) to see if it's being streamed there.
Unfortunately I have Frontier and cannot get espn3.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom