WNBA League Pass | The Boneyard

WNBA League Pass

Reaction Score
No, I just logged in and am watching the game now.

Reaction Score
No, I just logged in and am watching the game now.
I tried to get in but it says I did not purchase the package. I did purchase it and have been watching games all year.

Reaction Score
I tried to get in but it says I did not purchase the package. I did purchase it and have been watching games all year.

That happens to me all of the time when I try to watch on the phone. I just keep closing the app and re-opening until it works.

Reaction Score
Happens to me all the time on my iPad. I just log out and log back in and then I'm able to watch usually after only one attempt.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
That happens to me all of the time when I try to watch on the phone. I just keep closing the app and re-opening until it works.
I have about the same experience. Eventually, I get it.

Bigboote

That's big-boo-TAY
Reaction Score
League Pass has to have the stupidest error reporting ever. I think the only error it ever reports is that you haven't purchased the package. They billed me the day of the first preseason game, and when I tried to watch it, it said I hadn't purchased. Then I found out on the BY that they didn't make the preseason games available. As with all of you, every so often I get that message just randomly. Close and reopen maybe repeatedly and all is well.

The other thing that happens is that it gets hung up. I'll launch a few minutes before the game begins, and it sits there saying the game will begin shortly, and 20 minutes goes by, then I relaunch it and it's the first timeout. Same thing happens at half time sometimes.

Really, the software isn't any better than the officiating.

Reaction Score
When I decided to buy it, first day of the season, the app offered me a free trial. I figured it was for 2-3 days or something, but the offer wasn't very specific. I figured they would just start billing me after the trial period - without notifying me of course, in line with the spirit of their maddening policy of only offering automatic renewal for the following year (the reason I didn't buy it last year - the $16.99 is no biggie, but the principle of the 'no choice' offer, along with their overall incompetence, just pissed me off). So, anyway, I opted for the free trial this year and here we are a month-and-a-half later and they still haven't billed me. Guess that's the 'incompetence' component... ???

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom