WNBA draft (Huskies) | Page 2 | The Boneyard

WNBA draft (Huskies)

Reaction Score
Yeah, I was thinking French Canadian (which is still wrong) and had a Senior moment. Thanks for the correction.
I was going to make a joking reference to something "French Canadian"...but didn't do the research and didn't want to offend anyone. Following Kia for her 4 years, the "glitch" just jumped out at me. All good.

Reaction Score
LA needs to dump some salary. They could do this by trading Lavender who is getting the max and isn't producing for the Sparks as she should off the bench. She could start for some other team. Trading her along with their draft pick they could move up enough to have a shot as KLS. She would fit in well as a wing in their lineup.

Reaction Score
LA needs to dump some salary. They could do this by trading Lavender who is getting the max and isn't producing for the Sparks as she should off the bench. She could start for some other team. Trading her along with their draft pick they could move up enough to have a shot as KLS. She would fit in well as a wing in their lineup.
Sparks should have given Vadeeva more minutes last year. If she returns this summer, she could be really good

RogueDave

Wasn’t Me!
Reaction Score
Iam with you...Just revise French to Canadian National Team

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member