WNBA/Connecticut Sun Tickets? | The Boneyard

WNBA/Connecticut Sun Tickets?

Reaction Score
I tried to purchase tickets for the 5/16 Sun/Mercury game today. The Ticketmaster portal opened at noon; I logged on at 11:45, and was put in some kind of queue, and by 12:10, I was kicked off the site and told the tickets were "sold out." I checked Stubhub and co., and can only find hella expensive tickets on VividSeats (like $85 for the nosebleeds).

I have never experienced this before when buying WNBA tickets and I have to guess it's due to COVID, and that bots bought up all the tickets. Anyone have any advice on how to get my hands on some tickets? It's so bizarre.

Reaction Score
I tried to purchase tickets for the 5/16 Sun/Mercury game today. The Ticketmaster portal opened at noon; I logged on at 11:45, and was put in some kind of queue, and by 12:10, I was kicked off the site and told the tickets were "sold out." I checked Stubhub and co., and can only find hella expensive tickets on VividSeats (like $85 for the nosebleeds).

I have never experienced this before when buying WNBA tickets and I have to guess it's due to COVID, and that bots bought up all the tickets. Anyone have any advice on how to get my hands on some tickets? It's so bizarre.
Call the SUN office. I think they are confused also. CT doesn't completely open until May 19th, so maybe the tickets before then are taken by season ticket holders. I checked the first several home game and it says the same thing, it is sold out. I do not think that is the case.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
Single game tickets are not on sale yet. I bought a mini-plan so I can attend the home opener.

psconn

Proud Connecticut WBB Fan
Reaction Score
At this point attendance is limited to the few thousand season and mini-plan holders distributed in a socially-distanced way around the arena. A buffer zone of the closest lower bowl seats are going empty (like mine ?). I get to see what the game looks like from the upper deck instead of my 4th row seats. The Sun expect us to go back to our assigned seats after the Olympic break.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom