WNBA Chicago Eliminated from Playoffs | The Boneyard

WNBA Chicago Eliminated from Playoffs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wbbfan1

And That’s The Way It Is
Reaction Score
For the Eastern Division, what's left is how gets home court and which teams play each other.

The Sun can just about lock up 2nd place in the Division if they beat Atl on Tuesday. It is a road game and Atlanta has been playing well lately. Most likely the standings won't be determined until the Sun play NY @ HOME on Sunday While possible, I don't think the Sun catch Indiana for 1st. The loss to Tulsa really hurt the Sun.

Western Conference: San Antonio and Sparks in the running for the last play off position. I give it to San Antonio, LA is too inconsistent.

UConnCat

Wise Woman
Reaction Score
Although I'm sure Indiana wants to finish first in the Eastern Conference, it would probably prefer not to play Atlanta in the first round. Indiana is 0-3 against Atlanta and has yet to figure out how to defend the Dream. Ironically, Atlanta and Indiana play the last game of the regular season on Sunday in Indianapolis. A win by Indiana may establish Atlanta as its first round opponent.

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
Although I'm sure Indiana wants to finish first in the Eastern Conference, it would probably prefer not to play Atlanta in the first round. Indiana is 0-3 against Atlanta and has yet to figure out how to defend the Dream. Ironically, Atlanta and Indiana play the last game of the regular season on Sunday in Indianapolis. A win by Indiana may establish Atlanta as its first round opponent.
maybe at that point they play all their reserves lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger
Top Bottom