WNBA: Amazing Marine Johannes pass | The Boneyard

WNBA: Amazing Marine Johannes pass

Reaction Score
Saw that pass on SC’s top 10 plays this morning. IMO it should have been #1.
Dang! I must have missed it. I will have double back and look. When I saw that pass last night, I was like, "Yup. That is going to be on SportsCenter's top 10 tomorrow."

cferraro04

Sensei
Reaction Score
At the end of the video did DT get hit in the head with a basketball?

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
Saw that pass on SC’s top 10 plays this morning. IMO it should have been #1.
Play of the week. The player that received the pass was
w-i-d-e open for the uncontested layup. :cool:

Reaction Score
It was great offense overall even more skill for Johannes to make that Ticha Penecheiro esque pass. She's been one of my favorite players if not favorite to watch this season. I pray we can get her for a full season next year.

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
Play of the week. The player that received the pass was
w-i-d-e open for the uncontested layup. :cool:
I saw that Natasha said playing with Sue has helped sharpen her instincts to look for surprising passes.

Reaction Score
Absolutely sick pass and Howard was so wide open I can hardly believe it. Where were the defenders???

Reaction Score
Candace did not switch. Another game where she starts out hot and then cools off.
I was trying to analyze this as well as I still can't get over the pass. I think it's MJs eyes that holds off the defender and makes them not cover the roller. It's also a sharp pass almost away from her body. It's insane. The pull up 3 she hit for the 4pt play was also insane. Like insane shot selection but I'm here for it.

bballnut90

LV Adherent. Topic Crafter
Reaction Score
I was trying to analyze this as well as I still can't get over the pass. I think it's MJs eyes that holds off the defender and makes them not cover the roller. It's also a sharp pass almost away from her body. It's insane. The pull up 3 she hit for the 4pt play was also insane. Like insane shot selection but I'm here for it.
The fact that Howard caught the ball in stride at the exact perfect spot is what impressed me most. One of the best passes I've seen in a long time.

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
Great pass but glad she did not pull an oblique. ;)

Bigboote

That's big-boo-TAY
Reaction Score
When building the team for the future, the Liberty have to build around Ionescu, Johannes, and Han. Laney's been good when available; Dolson and Howard are great glue players, and Dangerfield, Whitcomb, and Allen good options coming off the bench. But those three young ones are the future of the team and could be the centerpieces of a team that makes a lot of noise in the next 2-3 years.

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
When building the team for the future, the Liberty have to build around Ionescu, Johannes, and Han. Laney's been good when available; Dolson and Howard are great glue players, and Dangerfield, Whitcomb, and Allen good options coming off the bench. But those three young ones are the future of the team and could be the centerpieces of a team that makes a lot of noise in the next 2-3 years.
Future coming quicker than I hoped. :(

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom