WNBA All Star Game Weekend | The Boneyard

WNBA All Star Game Weekend

Reaction Score
I didn't see a thread for this, so shall we start one!

Heaps of Huskies and Sun, hosted by Stewie and Sue. Events began yesterday afternoon, with All Stars including Clarendon, E-Will, Bird, Stew, and Big Syl doing a Jr NBA clinic, followed by Sue doing the first pitch at a Mariners game along with Stewie, AT, Jaz Thomas, and Tina being introduced and on the field. This morning Stew, Chelsea Grey, BB (Brunson), and Nneka raised up the WNBA All Star flag atop the Space Needle, and city buildings will be lit up in orange this weekend.

Seattle is doing a great job so far!

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
I hope the venue sells out and we get to see a great game - lots of scoring and flashy plays - showcase the league in the best possible way!

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
I didn't see a thread for this, so shall we start one!

Heaps of Huskies and Sun, hosted by Stewie and Sue. Events began yesterday afternoon, with All Stars including Clarendon, E-Will, Bird, Stew, and Big Syl doing a Jr NBA clinic, followed by Sue doing the first pitch at a Mariners game along with Stewie, AT, Jaz Thomas, and Tina being introduced and on the field. This morning Stew, Chelsea Grey, BB (Brunson), and Nneka raised up the WNBA All Star flag atop the Space Needle, and city buildings will be lit up in orange this weekend.

Seattle is doing a great job so far!

Gray not Grey

Imma start misspelling UCONN players soon.... where do I start ..:rolleyes:

Nuyoika

Destroyer of Baked Goods
Reaction Score
Gabby will be going live from the All Star game per the UConn WBB IG. Also, she was with Morgan Tuck and KML and she looked gorgeous.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixiedog

Top Bottom