WNBA All Star Game 3:30 ABC | Page 2 | The Boneyard

WNBA All Star Game 3:30 ABC

Reaction Score
Maya Moore Top 5 plays before the All Star break

MM "looking very much like the best player in the world tonight"

I've always thought that. Yes, enormous affection and admiration for D--the mentally toughest player ever--and for Stewie who is such an athletic freak, but Maya is the archetypal basketball player in every phase of the game. Her sense of flow and of complete physical efficiency and coordination is, IMHO, unparalleled in the women's game and only matched by O in the men's game.

Reaction Score

I've always thought that. Yes, enormous affection and admiration for D--the mentally toughest player ever--and for Stewie who is such an athletic freak, but Maya is the archetypal basketball player in every phase of the game. Her sense of flow and of complete physical efficiency and coordination is, IMHO, unparalleled in the women's game and only matched by O in the men's game.

When Maya was at Uconn --if she was adoptable my wife would have adopted her--not for basketball (I may have done it for that reason) -- what the wife liked was a singularly nice person Maya was and is to this day. She'd be our All Star if she never placed one foot on a BB court.
OOOO what you said about Stewie--UN PC or PC UN--Yipee yipee--I found a word to NIT--
Powerful comparison to the Big O--nice.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score

Early in the game, the West had Diana, Maya, and Stewie on the floor together. Talk about an abundance of talent!! I thought they could play 3-on-5.

easttexastrash

Stay Classy!
Reaction Score
I missed the game but will go back and watch it. I was really surprised at how few shots (5) the leading candidate for league MVP, Fowles, took. And also how few shots Charles got. I was also amazed that each team took almost 50% of their shots from three-point range.

It was nice to see that some players had almost as many or more assists than shot attempts. One of the beautiful aspects of women's basketball is the sharing of the ball, but I realize that it is an all-star game and players want to show their offensive skills instead of their passing skills.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Yeah but Milford on the dunk they did everything for her but bring out a step ladder! ;):rolleyes:
It was more of a layup with a rim grab.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixiedog

Top Bottom