With lots of time on my hands, I watch whatever BB I can. | The Boneyard

With lots of time on my hands, I watch whatever BB I can.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kibitzer

Sky Soldier
Reaction Score
The other night, for example, I watched the Brooklyn Nets and some other forgettable NBA team. The Nets, not noted for any offensive skills amazingly shot 23 treys and made 18 of them, about 69%. I understand that the NBA record is 75%.

As I watched this demonstration of long-range marksmanship I couldn't help but think that someday UConn will replicate it. Perhaps this year with KML, Stewie and Nurse (!) doing the honors and maybe KLS, Courtney, Kia, and one other gunner reigning a continuous barrage of treys in concert with one another.

Hospital time generates happy fantasies. I hope to see you all soon.

RadyLady

The Glass is Half Full
Reaction Score
missed ya Kib. Spent some good time with Mrs Kib and the younger Kib. Hope you are getting better.

Reaction Score
Did not previously get a chance to wish you the best in recuperation, so I'll do it now. Glad to see your posts back on the board.

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score
The other night, for example, I watched the Brooklyn Nets and some other forgettable NBA team. The Nets, not noted for any offensive skills amazingly shot 23 treys and made 18 of them, about 69%. I understand that the NBA record is 75%.

As I watched this demonstration of long-range marksmanship I couldn't help but think that someday UConn will replicate it. Perhaps this year with KML, Stewie and Nurse (!) doing the honors and maybe KLS, Courtney, Kia, and one other gunner reigning a continuous barrage of treys in concert with one another.

Hospital time generates happy fantasies. I hope to see you all soon.
Hmmm - I guess you were really disappointed with that opening game Uconn had at UCD where they barely made it above the mendoza line on 3s - a paltry 64.3%! :eek::rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom