with Byron Jones starting at CB... | The Boneyard

with Byron Jones starting at CB...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
...it kinda shows me that Coach P has ZERO confidence in any of our back ups... Wow...

Reaction Score
Byron Jones played well. I think that was a 7 out of 10 performance. And way better than Wilburn. (but what about Mack? he was so confident & productive last year. What happened?)

Reaction Score
Byron Jones played well. I think that was a 7 out of 10 performance. And way better than Wilburn. (but what about Mack? he was so confident & productive last year. What happened?)

I agree with this. I pretty much laughed out loud when I saw Mack in to return kicks. I was like, Aha! he is alive....... Gene Wilder reference

Reaction Score
I think Jones will eventually find a home at CB. He has the athleticism to play there. He needs to be on the field regardless of where they play him in the secondary. He is already the best safety on the team. Once he gets his technique down, the sky is the limit.

DieHardHusky

The Blue Guy
Reaction Score
Much better than Wilburn. Everybody was getting beat today and receivers were constantly wide open. Hopefully Blidi can get back by next week. I think the reason Mack hasn't been starting either of these past 2 weeks is because of his build.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom