Wishes for next season? | The Boneyard

Wishes for next season?

Jaybo

I hate you
Reaction Score
Me personally

Jalen returns
Vital improves

MD,Carlton,Polley,Whaley,and even kwintin are on the roster and improve.even slightly.

Sid and akinjo are able to come in and compete atleast somewhat at this level.

GILBERT. I want so badly to have a healthy season. Even if it's coming off the bench in short spurts.

Matrim55

Why is it so hard To make it in America
Reaction Score
I wish for Danny Hurley coaching this team:

PG: Jalen, Alterique, Akinjo
SG: Vital, POSTGRAD SHOOTER
SF: Wilson, Polley, Matthews
PF: Kwintin, Jermaine Harris
C: Carlton, Diarra, Kisunas

Commits from Jalen Lecque and Jaiden Delaire.

I'll take whatever results come of that.

Reaction Score

Who is Jermaine Harris?

Wordbomar

"Walker on McGee with four.."
Reaction Score

Lmao if this happens we will have hit the lottery

willie99

Loving life & enjoying the ride, despite the bumps
Reaction Score
Gilbert is healthy, Adams returns, the kids who committed all stay committed and we only lose one of our young bigs to transfer (two at very most, I just don't think all 5 come back)

If Ollie doesn't come back, some of those expectations will change. I don't expect Adams or Vital to go anywhere, nor do I think the kids already sitting a year will transfer. But everything and anything else is possible.

A new coach may just decide to push the reset button (again), and I wouldn't blame him for doing that either. People have to be true to themselves

the Q

Yowie Wowie. We’re gonna have so much fun here
Reaction Score
- Jalen comes back
- vital learns better discipline on offense (shot selection and drives)
- Akinjo and Matthews stay committed
- Whaley hits the weight room with DO this summer (needs those shoulders)
- Carlton needs to learn formal basketball more (how to set legal screens, some post moves)
- Polley adds some weight and improves his 3pt shot
- diarra getting healthy and learning to foul a bit less
- id love a classic Uconn shot blocker but we need a scholarship to do so.

Hankster

What do I know.
Reaction Score
Me personally

Jalen returns
Vital improves

MD,Carlton,Polley,Whaley,and even kwintin are on the roster and improve.even slightly.

Sid and akinjo are able to come in and compete atleast somewhat at this level.

GILBERT. I want so badly to have a healthy season. Even if it's coming off the bench in short spurts.
What a great comment by Gilbert. Many of us (including me) feel because of his repeating injury we should not count on him too much. By his comment I think he may realize anything could happen again. But to offer services like he mentioned is a sign of a true professional. Very mature Imo.

Reaction Score
What a great comment by Gilbert. Many of us (including me) feel because of his repeating injury we should not count on him too much. By his comment I think he may realize anything could happen again. But to offer services like he mentioned is a sign of a true professional. Very mature Imo.

I think that was Jaybo's comment regarding Gilbert, not a Gilbert quote. That said, I really hope Gilbert can play a full, healthy season. I don't think he is the savior that some make him out to be, but he deserves the chance to show what he can do.

Reaction Score
A fresh, new, driven coach, all the recruits staying on board, and everybody returning.

Hankster

What do I know.
Reaction Score
I think that was Jaybo's comment regarding Gilbert, not a Gilbert quote. That said, I really hope Gilbert can play a full, healthy season. I don't think he is the savior that some make him out to be, but he deserves the chance to show what he can do.
Ouch. My bad. So,I take everything back that I said about Gilbert. LOL...Nahhhhhhh

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
I would like to see us play unselfish team basketball, on both ends of the court. To look organized, and to execute an intelligently designed game plan. To adjust to what the other team is doing to us and to do so collectively. I'd like to see players who show promise actually get a chance to play, and those who make selfish decisions to be pulled quickly and educated. I'd like to see players show leadership on the court, holding each other accountable for playing the right way, and with class.

That's it. If we do that, we win basketball games. I don't care who the coach is or what players are here if they can make that happen. I have zero confidence that Kevin Ollie can accomplish it. He hasn't since March of 2014.

Reaction Score
Zero transfers... I’m sick of transfers. Let the kids improve wearing the same jersey.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom