wish someone could update this on a weekly time frame | The Boneyard

wish someone could update this on a weekly time frame

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
I apologize if I'm rude, I don't understand humans, but why don't you do it yourself?
That's a fair question but... it's one reason why we go to the internet - to find out info. It's not that hard to do the math if the wiki report stays static from the end of last year. BUT... it's always nicer when someone else does it for us LOL...

Side note - Pat got to 1,098 wins in 38 years. Geno has just started his 36th year. He will blow past Pat - by the time he finishes his 38th year, he could easily have north of 1,170 wins. Just another example of why he's the GOAT - took a losing program that was a mess and turned it into the best program in the history of the game. That would give him 75+ more wins than Pat after 38 years. So incredible.

I honestly think he will have a hard time passing Tara - 5 games behind, but Stanford has recruited almost as well as UCONN lately, and better than almost anyone else, so Tara is poised for a 4-year run of very few losses as well...

And the NC's... 11 and counting. I bet UCONN gets at least 3 in the next 6 years. I'd like to see him retire doubled up on Pat's 8 NC's...

Plebe

La verdad no peca pero incomoda
Reaction Score
@vowelguy started a great thread where he tracks this regularly, but he seems to have been MIA lately. Hopefully he'll resume action soon.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom