Wisconsin Fires Offensive Line Coach After TWO Games!! | The Boneyard

Wisconsin Fires Offensive Line Coach After TWO Games!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CTMike

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction Score
Hmmm... Not sure what you are hinting at...

Reaction Score
Hmmm... Not sure what you are hinting at...

I think he's hinting that the same move should be made here if we want a winning season. I don't get people's high horse on this board.

IMind

Wildly Inaccurate
Reaction Score
I think he's hinting that the same move should be made here if we want a winning season. I don't get people's high horse on this board.
Really? We've had an offensive line coach that's put guys into the NFL, had a 2000 yard rusher, and consistently produced... that all of a sudden isn't the offensive line coach. Now the offensive line really struggles... I think a bit too much is made of this, because he's still in the room and involved in the coaching, and the offensive line had some issues last year... but I can understand the frustration.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
were not big time enough to fire a oc or ol coach that isn't doing a good job this early in the season. thats what were getting at here right? uh and wisc are tho, now i know where we fit in college football. your move warde.

Reaction Score
were not big time enough to fire a oc or ol coach that isn't doing a good job this early in the season. thats what were getting at here right? uh and wisc are tho, now i know where we fit in college football. your move warde.

Maybe we should start acting "big time enough". The offense at UConn has been inept since the Cincy game in '10 (zero offensive TDs in the USF season finale nor in Fiesta Bowl). They were awful last season and so far against real teams not so prolific. Something has got happen, it be this bad forever.

Reaction Score
2 games! Wow, Wisconsin's slow on the trigger. After a season opening loss to, gasp, Texas State, Houston jettisoned their OC. Maybe Wisconsin's ex-OL coach should have taken a season-long medical leave like the OC of some not so great school up the road last year. No one would know the reason.

Reaction Score

Need the boosters to put up the $$$ for the buy-out!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom