wisc fans need to go | The Boneyard

wisc fans need to go

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
bye bye

come back & fill the yard in on the high achievements you perform in little 10 with your dynamic grandpa coach and massive inferiority complex with humorous over compensation after you garner a title not beginning with helms or the war yrs with maybe 7 other tourney opponents that could not get in nit of the back in the day

you'll need more than all the stones in the sack and more to begin to make the thrust (don't forgets the guards girlz)

N.B.-big little ten has how many crowns since UCONN's 4? me thinks its ones but I'm sure you can spins the sugarcoating- your conf is jokes

Reaction Score
bye bye

come back & fill the yard in on the high achievements you perform in little 10 with your dynamic grandpa coach and massive inferiority complex with humorous over compensation after you garner a title not beginning with helms or the war yrs with maybe 7 other tourney opponents that could not get in nit of the back in the day

you'll need more than all the stones in the sack and more to begin to make the thrust (don't forgets the guards girlz)

N.B.-big little ten has how many crowns since UCONN's 4? me thinks its ones but I'm sure you can spins the sugarcoating- your conf is jokes

Nippin' at the bottle?

Reaction Score
Wisconsin is one team I wouldn't want to diss this year. Not that they fear your posts Chap.

nomar

#1 Casual Fan™
Reaction Score
Sounds like someone spiked Chap's liquid LSD.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom