Winston Sheppard just picked up an offer from UConn | The Boneyard

Winston Sheppard just picked up an offer from UConn

Status
Not open for further replies.

UCweCONN

Former Poster
Reaction Score
Based on the schools on his he looks he'll end up somewhere out west or in the heartland.

Reaction Score
I might be wrong, but I think he is the kid that the Dave Telep or one of the other ESPN guys was talking about during Omar Calhoun's game the other night. If he's the one, they said he had an outstanding tournament and really blew up. If I got this right, then Ollie and/or some of the other coaching staff members must have seen him play over the past few days and also saw something special about this kid.

Seems the staff has quite a few offers out there. Hopefully there will be a few takers come spring. Hopefully UConn's 2013 NCAA tournament fate, hoping it will fall on the good side of fate, will be better understood by the time these recruits are ready to pull the trigger.

Reaction Score
He is supposed to be a very athletic, jack of all trades type who is a lock down defender. He didn't blow up recently, he has been on the map since his sophomore year. He has been playing at Finlay Prep for 3 or 4 years so he has gotten a lot of exposure. I saw him play once and he wasn't much of a perimeter threat but this was last year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom