Winston, Osteen, O'Korn | The Boneyard

Winston, Osteen, O'Korn

Status
Not open for further replies.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
I hate Osteen with the intensity of 10,000 suns.

If Texas doesn't want O'Korn... John come to Connecticut. I'll make a personal committment to follow Dez on Twitter and I'll read every Osteen retweet!

ConnHuskBask

Shut Em Down!
Reaction Score
I'll make a personal committment to follow Dez on Twitter and I'll read every Osteen retweet!

They always say recruiting is a dark, dirty world, but this is something else.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
O'Korn? You an Irish fella?

You know where they have Irishmen? New England. John you can't swing a dead cat by the tail and NOT hit a drunken Irishman around here.

Just now the Rocky Hill women's club just polished off their third bottle of Reisling and settled on their float for the Hartford St Patrick's Day parade. If you play your cards right you can ride on it with Colleen. And if you don't like that Colleen - do not worry we have no shortage of Colleens. We'll even dip into the Wethersfield and Newington Colleens until we find a suitable floatmate for you.

You like the Kennedys? What do you like better places where they covered up crimes or places they lived? We've got both easily accessable just by making a scenic drive. Colleen has a Citgo card and a nice Subaru - she'll do all the driving.

I have it on good authority the Dropkick Murphys are working on a song about UConn football. It's called Spackler - Kevin Millar heard the demo and he's jealous.

I bet an Irish kid born in Pennsylvania always contimplated playing under Touchdown Jesus. We didn't let Diaco actually bring him into the huddle - but DJ Joey Franchize was ordained online and is willing to wear a nun's habit - you can barely tell the difference.

This seems like a done deal - Coach Cap is already planning his Spring Game tailgate of Harp with corned beef and cabbage. See you at the Rent.

junglehusky

Molotov Cocktail of Ugliness
Reaction Score
It's 2015. All the Colleens are in their 40s driving their kids to soccer practice in the Volvo, our young master O'Korn needs a... uh... Haley? Do we have any Haleys?

ShakyTheMohel

Is it 11:11 yet?
Reaction Score
I am consistently amazed how smart Winston is on the field and how stupid he is in life.

UCFBfan

Semi Kings of New England!
Reaction Score
Why did he get replaced at UH? Wasn't he the QB who was blowing up the season before as a frosh?? Never realized he was replaced because my following of UH football is not so intricate! :)

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Why did he get replaced at UH? Wasn't he the QB who was blowing up the season before as a frosh?? Never realized he was replaced because my following of UH football is not so intricate! :)

He stunk early in the year and his replacement Ward played really well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom