Winslow... | The Boneyard

Winslow...

Status
Not open for further replies.

pnow15

Previously pnete
Reaction Score
Could Winslow be another James Harden? Should he go No.1 overall.

Reaction Score
He is certainly a really good player on a roll isn't he? There's a lot there to think he will be really good but #1, not sure. I am guessing his name is being discussed though by all the top picking teams in a big way.

Dooley

Done with U-con athletics
Reaction Score
The Knicks will take Towns or Okafor. They need bigs

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score
As a player on the collegiate stage, Winslow impresses me the most out of anyone on Duke's roster. Simply a man among boys. I have a hard time determining whether or not he's a better pro prospect than Okafor - he's a little undersized for an NBA SF.

Reaction Score
It's funny how the NBA is dominated by wing players and guards yet teams still covet big men more than anything in the draft to this day. That being said Okafor and Towns are too good to pass up especially for the Knicks who have Melo (would kill Winslows development) and haven't had a dominate 5 since Patrick.

Reaction Score
They are both lefties, but I do not like that comparison. Winslow is not (yet) a gifted scorer and is a forward, not a guard. His greatest attribute this year has been his defense and shear physicality + athleticism. Harden is a super-skilled player, and while incredibly strong, had never been a defensive player until this year. Im trying to think of a better comp, but Im not great at doing so

Reaction Score
Duke won the game against us when he got going. He's their biggest key tomorrow in my opinion.

Reaction Score
They are both lefties, but I do not like that comparison. Winslow is not (yet) a gifted scorer and is a forward, not a guard. His greatest attribute this year has been his defense and shear physicality + athleticism. Harden is a super-skilled player, and while incredibly strong, had never been a defensive player until this year. Im trying to think of a better comp, but Im not great at doing so
Yeah, I don't like saying he will be exactly like James Harden, but there isn't really a single player that you can compare Winslow too. I think of him as a mashup of Ron Artest and James Harden. Not calling him the defender Artest is or the scorer Harden is, but he just seems to have different qualities that you see in each of these players. My favorite prospect that isn't Towns or Okafor. I miss the days when he was projected in the back end of the lottery, its almost certain he will be a top 5 pick now. Winslow is the player I want to land on the Celtics the most.

Reaction Score
Winslow reminds me much more of Jimmy Butler. And there's zero chance he goes No. 1 overall, though he will likely be the first wing off the board.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MTSuitsky

Top Bottom