Winning it all is nice and all but … | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Winning it all is nice and all but …

XLCenterFan

CT, NE
Reaction Score
I’m gonna have a smile on my face all summer. I could get fired and fall down a flight of stairs. Won’t care.

Not sure I’ll even care about NBA/NHL playoffs.

I agree though…I keep thinking we have a game coming up. This was the funnest season ever. I made new friends based around games and seeing the same people at XL/Gampel. Next year I want that BE tournament. See you at the Garden.

Hunt for 7

Built Hurley Strong
Reaction Score
I plan on watching them again and again. I'll pretend I don't know what is going to happen!
I have watched every tournament game at least three times each! They never get old. I plan on binge watching the season two times before the start of next season. I have already started and watched the first ten games in one sitting over the weekend.

Reaction Score
I will patiently for our tournament games to be uploaded to UConn husky games

RayIsTheGOAT

Sticks, to the rafters
Reaction Score
Honestly this team consumed my life from open practice in the Fall until the parade this past Saturday, so it’s nice to have a break. The portal, recruiting, NBA playoffs, UConn baseball, and UConn football will carry me through the offseason. Exciting things happening in all of those departments.

The last 7 years+ ended so agonizingly and so early. So it feels good right now, still riding the high from this team.

Reaction Score
The win was fantastic, but I'm still not ready to let go of this season. Yankees will have to wait a bit longer.

There's still 2024 recruiting news to watch for, I guess.
Who are the Yankees? Are they a major league team? The only time I have to consider the Yankees is when they play the Dodgers.

Reaction Score
I am looking forward to UCONN football. As far as the NBA I are less unless they have a firmer Husky.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NAN24

Top Bottom