Winning is No. 1 on DeLorenzo's wish list at UConn (Fuller) | The Boneyard

Winning is No. 1 on DeLorenzo's wish list at UConn (Fuller)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
DoctorWho85 said:
Good read. But who is being scouted by the Eagles?

There is a lot of talent on D, including underclassmen.

Reaction Score
This may sound strange to some but if we get more than 30k at the game Saturday I will be happy with the quick attendance turnaround. Thought it would be a much slower climb. Just win baby.

huskypantz

All posts from this user are AI-generated
Reaction Score
This may sound strange to some but if we get more than 30k at the game Saturday I will be happy with the quick attendance turnaround. Thought it would be a much slower climb. Just win baby.
Not strange, sadly we'll all probably be happy. The problem is that without the solid season ticket sales, if we take a turn toward where many of us predicted the stands won't look so hot in October/November.

Reaction Score
Not strange, sadly we'll all probably be happy. The problem is that without the solid season ticket sales, if we take a turn toward where many of us predicted the stands won't look so hot in October/November.
I know it's only one week, but with the way things have gone so far, I'm optimistic that there are more winnable games on our schedule than a lot of us thought. Obviously a lot can happen over the course of the season, but the only conference game that I don't think is winnable is Cincy. Temple looked good too, but who knows. I don't think it's unreasonable to say we could have a winning record come November, which equals good attendance (I hope).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom