Win tonight and we go bowling... | The Boneyard

Win tonight and we go bowling...

Status
Not open for further replies.

HuskiesFan1014

Mora excited than before.
Reaction Score
I'm almost always relentlessly optimistic....but our "winnable" game was supposed to be last week. Hoping to see ANYTHING different under Corley....new QB? Passing game spreading the ball to more than just Noel? Arkeel getting the ball in space?

And maybe a little less cushion on the corners defensively?

Big change can't happen overnight, but maybe some small changes give us a shot. You never know.

Reaction Score
Ill take one win at a time at this point looking beyond that will only lead to avoidable disappointment

SubbaBub

Your stupidity is ruining my country.
Reaction Score
I have a feeling Crazy Bob is going to rally the troops and win one.

BCU and Tulane are both beatable.

Bounce back to 6-6 and go bowling.

Nevermind this giant knife in my other hand.

SonsOfNutmeg

#TheCut #HuskyRevolution
Reaction Score
I'm honestly in the boat of- the seasons lost- let's throw Donovan Williams in there and see what he can get done! Sheriffs has a ton of heart and grit, but the kid is what he is, and we all know in 2017 he won't be our starting QB, so why not start that process now and get Williams time under center??!

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
I'm honestly in the boat of- the seasons lost- let's throw Donovan Williams in there and see what he can get done! Sheriffs has a ton of heart and grit, but the kid is what he is, and we all know in 2017 he won't be our starting QB, so why not start that process now and get Williams time under center??!

I feel the same, but Diaco said bluntly he's not burning that redshirt with 3 games left. I don't know why...Diaco won't even be here for those games if we can't turn this around ASAP. I prefer redshirting players who aren't physically ready to play (OL who need to grow) or at areas where the team has extreme depth. We have no depth at any skill position, yet we are redshirting QBs and RBs. I think that luxury is a few years away.

Fairfield_1st

Sitting on this Barstool talking like a damn fool
Reaction Score
I think it depends on how they win. Close game with more defensive scoring than offensive and I'm not so sure. But if the OC change has a somewhat dramatic effect, I could entertain a little optimism heading into Chestnut Hill in 2 weeks.

Reaction Score

How do I know that Williams will be starting come next September?

Reaction Score
I feel the same, but Diaco said bluntly he's not burning that redshirt with 3 games left. I don't know why...Diaco won't even be here for those games if we can't turn this around ASAP. I prefer redshirting players who aren't physically ready to play (OL who need to grow) or at areas where the team has extreme depth. We have no depth at any skill position, yet we are redshirting QBs and RBs. I think that luxury is a few years away.

Diaco played every true frosh 2 years ago and a boatload last year. Why is the obvious answer as to why Williams or a TB isn't playing now so hard for some of you to grasp -- IT'S BECAUSE THEY WOULD NOT MATERIALLY IMPROVE THE PLAY AT THEIR POSITION.

Reaction Score
Diaco played every true frosh 2 years ago and a boatload last year. Why is the obvious answer as to why Williams or a TB isn't playing now so hard for some of you to grasp -- IT'S BECAUSE THEY WOULD NOT MATERIALLY IMPROVE THE PLAY AT THEIR POSITION.

Uhh I think it has a lot more to do with wasting an entire year of eligibility for 3 lousy games in a lost season...

Reaction Score
sdhusky you live in a fantasy land. It amazes me some here think we will win another game, let alone go bowling. We have the worst coach in D1.

Drew

Its a post, about nothing!
Reaction Score
probably best to just wipe this thread off the face of the earth

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads