Win Out | The Boneyard

Win Out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I like the optimism but these games have been brutal to watch. Last week the board was over excited to beat Cinncy and thought we'd go undefeated the rest of the season

jbdphi

Aussie Aussie Aussie!
Reaction Score
I like the optimism but these games have been brutal to watch. Last week the board was over excited to beat Cinncy and thought we'd go undefeated the rest of the season

No rational person here (there are a few) thought this team would win out after last week's win. Today's game as on most peoples radar as a loss from the beginning of the season and nothing changed between then and now to expect otherwise.

Our last five games are more "winnable" than today's game was and we have a legit shot in all of them. Would be great to see the team put it all together and make it happen but we'll see.

UConnNick

from Vince Lombardi's home town
Reaction Score
With our coaching staff and their philosophy, a 5-0 finish is wildly optimistic. 4-1 would even be somewhat surprising. Barring any key injuries, 3-2 is probably the likeliest result. Anything less and the coaching staff ought to be sprucing up their resumes, because we aren't going to any of the myriad consolation bowls.

Reaction Score
If we can take care of business at home we're bowl eligible. Anything after that is gravy.

BlueandOG

We are not amused.
Reaction Score
Respectfully disagree. The Cincy game was fun to watch, and the USF game was fun for the first half. We are moving in the right direction.

Reaction Score
Respectfully disagree. The Cincy game was fun to watch, and the USF game was fun for the first half. We are moving in the right direction.
Like an inch worm trying to go a mile.

shizzle787

King Shizzle DCCLXXXVII of the Cesspool
Reaction Score
All of these games are very winnable. I would say the ECU game is the hardest because it is away and they have a good crowd (unlike...uhumm...BC).

Reaction Score
3-2,2-3 is most likely. Not a single game is a lay down for this squad, nor is any out of reach. A new approach to winning games is needed though. We have to let playmakers make plays all 4 Qs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom