Willie Taggart has had 4 different Offensive Coordinators in his first 4 seasons | The Boneyard

Willie Taggart has had 4 different Offensive Coordinators in his first 4 seasons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
According to Wikipedia

Now I don't know if this is a good or bad stat, but the results speak for themselves.

*Note there actually were 6 if you include the past 2 years he had co offensive coordinators.

2 Former head coaches as well
Paul Wulff: Washington State: 2008-2011
Danny Hope: Purdue: 2009-2012

Reaction Score
He looks like a damn good coach, one not afraid to,shake things up to get the desired results apparently. Tj West kept attacking, despite the Turnovers, till he got back breaker. I was impressed.

Reaction Score
He looks like a damn good coach, one not afraid to,shake things up to get the desired results apparently. Tj West kept attacking, despite the Turnovers, till he got back breaker. I was impressed.

Yeah but TJ Weist probably isn't that good because he couldn't get hired as a head coach after UConn.

Reaction Score
I remember his first year I read a cool article about how he work the team up super early for a 3AM work out. It just seemed like something different and exciting a new coach was doing. I know Bob has done some of that but I really believe Taggart has done so much of that.

He coached under some really Head Coaches, David Shaw, Jim Harbaugh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom