Williams/setting real screens | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Williams/setting real screens

Reaction Score
Yeah agree he has the energy which cold be contagious. He has gone from completely robotic when stepping on the floor, thinking of where he's supposed to be and when to actually playing with a little natural instinct, quickness. A small thing I like too is he throws solid passes to his target. None of these soft little best passes he puts zip on them and they get to the guys he's throwing them to, not always like that in UConn land. He really wants to be good and I like that, you can see it.

Williams ran down the court getting back on D looking like he was Usain Bolt. Just way more effort than whoever else we had out there. He reminds me of Nick Fotiu. A real energy boost with physicality. Too bad he can't bring the other stuff Nick brought. ;)

Reaction Score
He's raw as heck. Like it or not he's getting some decent coaching because he's looked a little better every time he steps on the floor. I know this is hard for many to accept LOL
Don’t ever EVER say a a player is getting better from Ollie coaching on this board again mau. Where have you been? Even if we like it or not.

Reaction Score
Williams ran down the court getting back on D looking like he was Usain Bolt. Just way more effort than whoever else we had out there. He reminds me of Nick Fotiu. A real energy boost with physicality. Too bad he can't bring the other stuff Nick brought. ;)
He wears short shorts just for that.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Newbie32
Top Bottom