Williams is out sick | The Boneyard

Williams is out sick

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Literally every member of the horde rushed to their phone to share on Twitter.

Can you even imagine sharing as truth without even so much as a raised eyebrow.

Pretty convienient.

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score
College students never get sick in December. Clearly something has to be afoot.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
College students never get sick in December. Clearly something has to be afoot.

I’m sure they left him at a beautiful farm upstate.

Yeah he says thanks for telling me I don’t belong here, then dissapears and they all rush to say ‘he’s sick’ without even a hint of doubt so they can hit Twitter 3 seconds faster.

Reaction Score
Also posted this with Alaska as the tagged location so wtf knows what's going on

EDIT: deleted from IG

Last edited:
Reaction Score
If we pushed him out I don't really like it but I understand it. We're a big boy program and this stuff happens. I feel bad for him though.

Reaction Score
That’s a bummer. But also the inevitable reality.

Reaction Score
If we pushed him out I don't really like it but I understand it. We're a big boy program and this stuff happens. I feel bad for him though.
What would be the benefit to that? He keeps his scholarship all year, doesn't he?

Reaction Score
I had hoped that he would get some playing time against the cupcakes and get some breakaway dunks to at least have a few highlights from his time at UConn. Unfortunately, despite his leaping ability, he didnt have much basketball skill. I wish Kwintin well, he seems like a nice kid.

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
What were the insta posts? Looks like they've already been removed...
The significance is that they were tagged in Alaska. I saw one saying “prayer got me where I am today. It will work for you too”

Reaction Score
Posted a Insta story of him doing jumpmane things at Werth a few minutes ago. It’s gone now.

Didn’t look very sick. Strange things going on here.

Reaction Score
If he is indeed gone, who is to say he was forced out? Maybe this was his choice. Can't blame Coach Hurley for being completely honest with him and maybe saying that he will never touch the floor. Truth is, he isn't good enough to. Maybe he digested that information, accepted reality, and wanted to move on. Can't blame him. Can't blame Hurley. This could very well be a choice.

August_West

Conscience do cost
Reaction Score
It would be great if it was just masterful trolling of the boneyard. It plays like it. He tweets or Instagrams something. Speculation thread immediately goes up on the yard, and then he deletes minutes later.

Its happened a couple times from 2 different social media platforms.

Bonehead

'Ollie North of the Cesspool'
Reaction Score
IF this happened, this is much worse than when Edsall revoked the scholarship offer of a half-star athlete Diaco had offered.
The significance is that they were tagged in Alaska. I saw one saying “prayer got me where I am today. It will work for you too”
Were they tagged Alaska or the Yukon...

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom