2024 Recruiting: - William Kyle III (South Dakota State Transfer) | The Boneyard

2024 Recruiting: William Kyle III (South Dakota State Transfer)

Drew

Its a post, about nothing!
Reaction Score

Additional detail on Kyle

Reaction Score
6'9 230 center. 2 years played, 2 years left.

3.2 PORPAGATU. 3rd on team in BPM. 5th on team in BPR, bad DBPR compared to teammates. 3rd on team in RAPM, bad D-RAPM.
  • Incredibly efficient, tons of 2s at a high %. 70% of shots at the rim. Draws a good number of fouls. But Summit plays no D.
  • Has never attempted a 3. Bad FT shooter.
  • Strong offensive rebound rate, decent defensive.
  • Assist rate over 10% is promising. Pretty low turnover rate for a big as well.
  • Decent block rate, surprisingly low foul committed rate. But the bad defensive metrics give me a lot of pause.
Not sure about a Summit up-transfer that wasn't the best player on his team (and maybe not even 2nd).

Reaction Score
5th on team in BPR, bad DBPR compared to teammates. 3rd on team in RAPM, bad D-RAPM.
  • Decent block rate, surprisingly low foul committed rate. But the bad defensive metrics give me a lot of pause.
Lol I just saw he won conference defensive player of the year. Guess they don't have laptops up there in the Dakotas. His team's defense was better with him off the court. The team allowed identical shooting % and frequency at rim with him on and off the court.

He's got some real lift for his size. Trampoline legs. He likes to crouch for some reason when he gets the ball (opposite of keeping the ball high), but it does make it look cooler when he rises up and does a reverse one-handed dunk from a crouch.

According to Torvik he was 2nd in the entire country in dunks, just behind Edey.

Last edited:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom