Will we get a 30 point game from someone this season? | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Will we get a 30 point game from someone this season?

Reaction Score
I could see BAdams randomly going off for 25 or 30... idk why... but I just think one game he’s going to turn it up to 100. Hopefully against Memphis, but beggars can’t be choosers

Reaction Score
I believe CV at this point is the most likely. He could hit 6 or 7 3’s, a couple of breakaways, 2 or 3 midrange, and 8 or 10 free throws. This is closer to 40. Couldn’t do that but my point is he is the only one capable of carving 30 out of the variety that is required.
As an aside CV’s career has been totally undervalued by most boneyarders, including myself. Steals, rebounds, and body on the floor. At times he can load up a stat sheet and for the most had to do it on his own.

willie99

Loving life & enjoying the ride, despite the bumps
Reaction Score
we only score like 60 per game, so that would be kinda hard

Reaction Score
We haven't really had anyone go off this year. No 30 from Sticks or 40 from Brimah type performance.

Vital would be a candidate. We know he can get hot and score in bunches. He has calmed his offensive game for DH but he would be the odds on favorite to have a big night.

Bouk has the skills and his offensive rebounding could get him the shots needed for a 30-pointer.

Carlton gets enough shots and he gets to the line. If he has a night where he is converting Hurley would probably ride him.

If AG finds his touch from the arc, he could make someone pay for leaving him alone. He has the ball enough, so if he did get hot it's possible. I get the feeling that AG is nowhere near his ceiling and somewhere along the line he could have a great night. And like Carlton, I think if he gets hot, than Hurley will lengthen his lease.

Tough to see anyone else (with no Polley) scoring that much. Actually, it's tough to see any of these guys doing it. But guys do go off. Be nice to see a Husky lighting up the a score board.
I think we’ll see a triple double out of Carlton. He’s a beast.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom