Will The Dunk have the best game and atmosphere in college basketball this year? | Page 4 | The Boneyard

Will The Dunk have the best game and atmosphere in college basketball this year?

Reaction Score
I don’t understand why we can’t fix the music. Seriously already, there is nothing worse than turning on a big game and we start with Jock Jams.
The music didn't strike me as good big game music last night. They played Taylor Swift and they were playing Let it Be late in the game.

UConn's problem is it seems like they've tried to do everything to make the campus and game atmosphere boring. College is supposed to be a drunken madhouse.

Reaction Score
Wait. What? You can’t possibly be saying its good the games are not on campus and the students go>?? All I have read for years is students will not go off campus for UCONN games?

Reaction Score
People downvoting those who said they were rooting for PC, like me? That's a lot of effort for something that is meaningless to UConn. Is this a Villanova board now? Even @Zissou doesn't do that and I doubt @FriarJ downvoted anyone rooting for Nova.
Wait, we can down vote?

Jk, lol.

I do love the Big East - and Prov and UConn are key members. I originally joined here to advocate for UConn to the Big East and I love having UConn back home.

I really expected Nova to roll over Prov this week. It was a great game. Classic Big East slug fest. The Fast Food Fryers brought it and the Dunk was lit up. Fryers are not over rated. I’d love to see Prov and UConn go Elite 8.

Sweet Caroline - yuck. Let the Bosox have their thing. Even Nova plays it…. We should all be a little more original than that. Some universal jams are appropriate: Gary Glitter… yes. White Stripes… yes. The Jazz Singer…. Nyet.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
There is no problem. Everyone plays the same songs. The Dunk had the electricity of a Cinderella story and that only works every 20 years or so.

Reaction Score
There is no problem. Everyone plays the same songs. The Dunk had the electricity of a Cinderella story and that only works every 20 years or so.
Exactly. That environment is the exuberance of a team that’s surprised to be this good. We expect a title contending team every year now, fair or unfair. That makes our fan base whiny and hypercritical.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Simon

Top Bottom