Will Take this Over a Dunk | The Boneyard

Will Take this Over a Dunk

Status
Not open for further replies.

easttexastrash

Stay Classy!
Reaction Score
Had to share this footage from the Baylor vs. UCLA game. Check out Griner's baseline move at about the 30 second mark. This is much prettier than a dunk. Reminds me of the move that Maya Moore made in the WNBA playoffs this year. There are few women who can make this move with the grace that they did.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NVKQGbPidhk

Reaction Score
Had to share this footage from the Baylor vs. UCLA game. Check out Griner's baseline move at about the 30 second mark. This is much prettier than a dunk. Reminds me of the move that Maya Moore made in the WNBA playoffs this year. There are few women who can make this move with the grace that they did.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NVKQGbPidhk

Thanks for sharing! She sure is a special player

pap49cba

The Supreme Linkster
Reaction Score
I agree. Very similar move. Thanks for posting.

ladybears4eva

Lady Bears Fan
Reaction Score
it was a great game, with some major adjustments at the half to figure out exactly what was going wrong in the first half, which was a traveling mess.

easttexastrash

Stay Classy!
Reaction Score
Maya oh Maya how i miss her now that shes at Minne

I can imagine. I am not sure how Baylor will move on after Baylor. UCONN brings in the top player almost yearly. This has been a real treat for the Lady Bear fans to have such a phenomenal player for a short while. Not that Sophia Young was mince meat.

And yes, the first half against UCLA was a hot mess. Were they already thinking about ND? It verged on pathetic.

ladybears4eva

Lady Bears Fan
Reaction Score
Williams made a comment that rang in my ear, something about UCLA playing much more excited about the game than our team was about playing them, so the team had a slow start yesterday. I'm thinking they were already thinking about Skylar Dame's tweet fest rapper ex-con parties.

ladybears4eva

Lady Bears Fan
Reaction Score
Since Skylar is changing the game of WCBB... to a popularity contest involving ex-con rappers, twitter, and who's dating who.

ladybears4eva

Lady Bears Fan
Reaction Score
I can't get over the terrible article on espw/espn about Skylar changing the game of WCBB.

ladybears4eva

Lady Bears Fan
Reaction Score
I can imagine. I am not sure how Baylor will move on after Baylor. UCONN brings in the top player almost yearly. This has been a real treat for the Lady Bear fans to have such a phenomenal player for a short while. Not that Sophia Young was mince meat.

And yes, the first half against UCLA was a hot mess. Were they already thinking about ND? It verged on pathetic.
Im sure you mean after GRINER, but I think our top Five class with Prince, Fuqua, Brown, Higgins, and Johnson will make for some competitive years, being that they will all get taught by Griner's Class and Sims how to compete with the best.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom