Will Sid be Available Tonight? | The Boneyard

Will Sid be Available Tonight?

Reaction Score
Hadn't seen anything about him. Anyone know?

SteelCT

Student of the Game
Reaction Score
Hurley says hes good pending shoot around

Reaction Score
Sid Wilson, who missed the Maine game with a knee injury, is expected to play vs. Iona after practicing without limitations Tuesday. That gives the Huskies their full 10-player rotation.

“This should be a good game for Sid, a fast-paced game,” Hurley said.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
We only have ten scholarship players. They are all going to be key pieces for this team at least some of the time.

He's better and more important to the team than many people here believe. Even people in this thread who say "who cares", hence the message. I love watching Sid play because he shows glimpses of being not just ok, but very good. I think he's due for a game like Adams had against Buffalo, where people wonder where it came from.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
He's better and more important to the team than many people here believe. Even people in this thread who say "who cares", hence the message. I love watching Sid play because he shows glimpses of being not just ok, but very good. I think he's due for a game like Adams had against Buffalo, where people wonder where it came from.
Totally agree. He’s missed a lot of shots that will be going in soon. His defense has improved considerably although he still loses his player occasionally.

He was a major reason we kept close to Xavier at the end of that game. We had no answer for Jones a good part of the game but Sid and Tyler doubled him and effectively neutralized him.

Reaction Score
I bet many of our upperclassmen are looking over their shoulder concerned about PT. Hell even AG came back quicker than I expected. That's the nice thing about our freshman, they're Hungry Huskies (and confident).

Our bench is capable of logging in long minutes, and not just 'resting starters' minutes.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
I like the energy and confidence of the underclassmen. It feels like something special is brewing there.

Last edited:

Curiouser
Reaction Score
Chill bro, he’s still got his sock account
Which begs the question, What, exactly, is GarlicParm? I'm intrigued. Sounds like something right up my alley. Maybe add some truffles and throw it on pasta?

Reaction Score
Which begs the question, What, exactly, is GarlicParm? I'm intrigued. Sounds like something right up my alley. Maybe add some truffles and throw it on pasta?

WingsOver of course, the UConn student diet staple

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom