Will Geno be involved in the play calling for UConn football this year? | The Boneyard

Will Geno be involved in the play calling for UConn football this year?

Reaction Score
Hope is eternal!!! May be Geno will give the FB team what they need!!! RE and Geno went back a long way!!!

Reaction Score
Passing yards in double digits would be a great improvement. Fortunately, this guy sounds good.

Reaction Score
Passing yards in double digits would be a great improvement. Fortunately, this guy sounds good.

Both Rhett Lashlee(new offensive coordinator) and Billy Crocker(new defensive coordinator) run very modern and innovative systems that should make the Huskies very fun to watch. Lashlee is a disciple of Gus Malzahn, who is regarded as one of the greatest offensive minds of the last 25 years. Crocker comes from Villanova, where his innovative 3-3-5 defense led the country in ppg allowed. I would not expect too many wins this year but as time goes on they will be able to recruit the right kind of players to fit their schemes. Both of these guys are great, young, football minds and as long as they stay at UConn for a few years our football program has a lot of winning it's future.

Reaction Score
No question we heading in the right direction!!! Just WiN and everything will be alright!!!! Recruiting, fan, fund raising etc... nothing succeeds like success on the field!!!

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
Apparently, he'll be seen on the sidelines.

Props to @huskymedic for posting the tweet on the men's board.

Man I hope not. I think his football knowledge doesn't go past "Run toward the ref then go long. I'll hit you".

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom