Will Evans start on Senior Day? | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Will Evans start on Senior Day?

Status
Not open for further replies.

joober jones

Finally Non-Fat Guy
Reaction Score
It bothers me that Beverly didn't get to start on senior day moreso than any other senior who hasn't had the honor over the years. DBev was a guy who rode the pines for 4 years when many other players would have cut and run. He wasn't there to get all the credit or hog all the glory - he just wanted to help UConn win. He was and always will be one of my favorite UConn players.

Reaction Score
He's going to play anyway, so why would it bother anyone if he starts? It's not like if he didn't actually start he'd get zero minutes otherwise. He's not someone who never plays. Let him start, it's no big deal.

Reaction Score
He's going to play anyway, so why would it bother anyone if he starts? It's not like if he didn't actually start he'd get zero minutes otherwise. He's not someone who never plays. Let him start, it's no big deal.

This. There is absolutely no reason not to start him.

Reaction Score
Knox actually left Alabama with a year of eligibility left and did not participate in Bama's senior day as he was not a "senior." Different situation then Evans.

He left Alabama with his college degree. That was the only way he could play immediately the next year at UNC.

The NCAA rule is that if you graduate, and if you have a year of eligibility left, you can transfer to a school that offers a post-grad program that your current school does not and be eligible to play immediately (as opposed to the normal transfer rules that require sitting out 1 year.)

I don't know if he participated in senior day or not at Alabama. I didn't even know who he was until we started recruiting him for that one season. All I know is that he graduated in 3 years at Bama, and when he came to UNC he was a graduate student.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NYCVET

Top Bottom