Will Diaco.... | The Boneyard

Will Diaco....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
be able to make coaching changes without burning a TO?

Will there be a delay of game penalty because he waited until after signing day to make a decision ?

Will he call the fake FG coaching formation and not actually make a change to the staff??

What's the HR equivalency of calling a fair catch??

What else am I missing?

Reaction Score
be able to make coaching changes without burning a TO?

Will there be a delay of game penalty because he waited until after signing day to make a decision ?

Will he call the fake FG coaching formation and not actually make a change to the staff??

What's the HR equivalency of calling a fair catch??

What else am I missing?

I get a distinct feeling that 2017 will be much like 2013. Benedict is going to dictate a few things, probably will "assist" in locating and attracting a decent OC sort of the way we hired TJ Weist.

Benedict has to get involved and override Diaco, we simply can't capitulate like we did on punt returns. That used to generate one or two TDs a year for us. That's the difference between a bowl or no bowl.

Benedict has to do something to generate a shred of hope or appeal to sell some tickets. The program isn't dead, but it's in a coma.

Reaction Score
I get a distinct feeling that 2017 will be much like 2013. Benedict is going to dictate a few things, probably will "assist" in locating and attracting a decent OC sort of the way we hired TJ Weist.

Benedict has to get involved and override Diaco, we simply can't capitulate like we did on punt returns. That used to generate one or two TDs a year for us. That's the difference between a bowl or no bowl.

Benedict has to do something to generate a shred of hope or appeal to sell some tickets. The program isn't dead, but it's in a coma.
I like that..... "in a coma" or maybe "in a Diacoma"

ShakyTheMohel

Is it 11:11 yet?
Reaction Score

Circumstances feel more dire now than in 2013. I was in support of giving PP one more shot with a new OC. I also was in support of firing him mid season when it became apparent the issues were not going to get corrected. This time...I really think they need to move on now. First of all..this time we aren't coming off of a previously successful coach...so there is much less patience. Also...the way this season ended felt much worse than PP's second year. The team became unwatchable when he made the qb change. Lastly...recruiting is a mess...and if they don't make a change now it will be a mess this year....and next year. Even PP found a way to score a 1Q touchdown each year.

I do think it is unlikely they make a change now with BD....but I really do think the situation is worse than after season 2 of PP.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom